Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog3 (Happy Again)

Wow! That is all I can really say is wow! This week and this past week have really thrown me for a loop. Me and my boyfriend were not doing so well. And this Tuesday my whole life just completely fell apart when he told me that he thought we should take a break. I am going to be so honest I completely lost it. I cried hysterically and he was crying really hard to. I could not believe that it was truly happening. But, when we got to his house I believe that we both could feel what each other was feeling. I could not stop crying for anything and finally he told me that he could not believe that he was about to make a really big mistake. When he told me to forget what he said about us taking a break I don't think I could have cried any harder. I was so happy and everything and he was to but we still could not stop crying. We just stood there crying in each others arms apologizing for everything that has happened. When people ask me what is the light in your life I say my boyfriend Tyler. He is truly the brightest light in my world. I love him so much and since Tuesday everything has been so amazing!! No fighting and we finally have the relationship back that we wanted like what we had at the very beginning. I am SO happy all over again! I believe in my heart that he is too!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment