Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog2 (Sometimes)

You know we all have bad news that is thrown at us each day. Like yesterday I got the news that truly shocked me, but the bad part about it is that I am not allowed to speak one word about it to anyone. I really hate that kind of news because it just sits there in your mind and its all that you think about and it really sucks because it makes you feel in a sense depressed, and you can't talk to anyone about it. But, when I get this type of news which is becoming more and more frequent it makes me sit and think that everything really does happen for a reason. Sometimes everything definitely does not go the way that you want it to, but you just have to sit there an take what you are given, and take each day at a time. I have also learned that by keeping your faith it helps get you through it and makes everything seem not as bad. Which is what I will have to do until all this news gets settled down I will keep my faith very strong!!

1 comment:

  1. Things like this are really tough. I am one who likes to share things to others to help me get through them, too, so I have some empathy for you. Stay strong and let me know if I can help!

    ReplyDelete