Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog7


Everything just seems so perfect right now. Well as good as it can get for my situation. I have come to learn that each day should be taken with a grain of salt and that you should not let things get to you so much. Having less stress is a good thing but then again sometimes it is good because it keeps you moving and alert. I don't know. Since Tyler and I have been doing better everything has just fallen into place and seems right. I know my parents have a different view on things, but I have also come to learn that they are going to have there own thoughts and opinions no matter what I do in life. So I will just take what they ave to say, but in all honesty I have to learn from my own life and everything. But yea I am really happy right now. And for one thing today is Tylers and I 11 months!! We are both extremly happy and we have been coming closer and closer together. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment