Friday, May 21, 2010

Standing up for me

Everything just seems to be on a roller coaster anymore. And no school is not what I am speaking about that seems to be a roller coaster itself. I'm talking about me and someone else. I know that a lot of people get tired of me talking about him, being with him, but guess what I don't care what people think about me. I for once this year am so HAPPY!!!!!!! I could not ask for a better relationship and for someone who understands me the way he does. In my eyes he is so amazing and awesome and if you can't see that then well your blind and need to learn to look into people's inner beauty. So guess what I don't care anymore I LOVE HIM with all my heart! Yes we have our ups and downs and I know that I talk to you all about it and guess what all you have to do is tell me that you don't want to hear it and I won't talk about it. I don't care what you think about him or what you think about me. If you can't be happy for me then I guess we are not friends. All I want you to do is be happy for me and accept this decision and try to accept him and look past his past. The past is past and all that matters now is the present and what will happen in the future. This blog is also for the ones that say that I am a push over and cannot stick up for myself. Well here you go I am sticking up for myself and speaking my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment