Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank you

This school year is drawing to a close. I have been thinking about all that has happened and looking over the blogs that I have written at the beginning of the year. This year I have changed alot. I started the year out by being shy and not knowing what to expect to coming out of my shell to going through a depression state to having the most wonderful guy come into my life. But there is one thing that has remained the same and that would be the friends that I have. I can honestly say that I have no idea what I would be doing or where I would be right now if it were not for them. No matter what or how much I say thank you it will never be enough. So right now I want to say thank you for everything and thank you for coming to my house in the middle of the night because I was sad thank you for turning around when you are 2 mins from your house to come back to mine because of something that happened. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment