Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunday

So last Sunday at church was very amazing. My boyfriend has gotten me back into going to church and bringing me closer to God and he also has me going to a new church that I have not experienced. I thought at first that I wasn't going to like it very much but then after the past 3 weeks I have come to like it. So after service last week we went to talk with the preacher and something amazing happened. He accepted Jesus into his life!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY that he did that!! So now he is becoming a member of the church and is going to get baptized!! And guess what else!? I came closer also and I am going to get re-baptized! I know to some people this does not really matter but to me it a huge step in our lives and it is something really special to me! So yea Idk I though I would share that.

No comments:

Post a Comment