Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So yea I haven't been on for awhile and April is drawing to a close so I guess it is time for me to get on top of my blogging. I find that as it gets closer to the end of the school year that it is becoming harder to think of things to write about. But I guess the hardest thing right now is staying alert in class and not zoning out. Also getting everything done and getting it in while staying stress free and having a life. I really can't wait for summer where I can just relax and have fun and not really have to worry about anything until July. But I just have to be patient and wait until the Last day of school which can not get here quick enough! Also just thinking of this school year blows my mind. I started the year hoping that it was going to be amazing and well it has been anything but. I mean yes it has gone by fairly quickly but the events that have taken place have not been the greatest. But I can honestly say that I have learned a)lot about myself this year and have opened up doors in some areas starting new chapters in my life and closed doors in others. I have learned the people that I want to be around and not and I could not be happier to have walked away this year from knowing this. So yea... I am very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment