Thursday, March 18, 2010

My boyfriends parents

I know that it is wrong of me to talk about somebody especially when it comes to their parents. But when the person's parents your are dicussing feel the same way about them then is it that bad? I know the answer to that but still no parent should ever talk to their kid that way. His parents tell him that he will never amount to anything more than his oldest brother. Now let me tell you his oldest brother is a remarkable person. He is in the National Guard and used to be a mechanic in the Army. The last time that I checked being a solider was a gift. How can someone sit there and say you will never be anything more than a solider. They apparently are blind if they do not think that is nothing. In my eyes that is something. If it weren't for their son who would be helping protect this country? That is just wrong. Then ok I know that kids have chores and should help out aroud the house and everything, but when a parent flips out because you did not wash 3 dishes as soon as you get home then thats crazy. Like yesterday I was at my boyfriends house and we went to the living room and watched a movie. His dad got home and flipped out because the dishes were not done and called Tyler crazy and told him to get a brain and start doing stuff around the house. and then when he does something right they get mad because apparently he did not do it right. If it is something they want done a specific way then they should get up and do it their selves. Wow a shocker I know they don't do anything they sit there and belittle him. They yell at him and call him stupid right there in front of me and it takes everything that I have to hold my toungue. Like this one time which I know that I am probably making a big deal out of this one but we went to get the car cleaned and me and him were in the back seat his dad was right there beside the machine with his window down then handed money to tyler and made him get out of the backseat to put the money in the machine because he didn't want to lean over a little bit and put it in. I hate it when they call him stupid and not perfect and force him to work at a fabric store so his mom can keep and eye on him and belittle him in front of the bosses. I know because I have seen her do it! Its not fair what his parents do to him. THEY are the one's being stupid and need to get a brain. Also I know that he hasn't done that well in school. School is not some peoples thing so they don't care about their grades and everything, but he is TRYING his hardest! He really is I know because I am sitting there helping him with his homework and everything, but his parents are way to blind to see him. For example 1st semster he had an F and then this past nine weeks he got a B. But his parents told him that is whatever and it won't stay like that. They also said " I don't know what you are going to do about college. We're not helping you pay for it and also your not smart enough to handle it." UGHHH THAT MAKES ME SOOO MAD!!! I wish they could see through him and actually love him instead of him being their slave. I know that this was prolly wrong of me, but this is a place where I can vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment