Monday, March 22, 2010

From a while ago...

Wow it has been almost 3 months and we are still going strong. I never thought that I would say that at all... the first time I laid eyes on u was the first day of pre-camp our freshman year. The first time I saw u I thought u were sooooo cute!!!!! I think the thing that made me most attracted to you at the time was your blond hair, how height,and just your body lol. Ik that makes me sound like a dork, but these are my true feelings. But yea ever sense then I thought you have always been cute, and Now that I have really gotten to know the real you I think you are the sweetest guy that I have ever met. Ik that I say I love you alot, but I do it because I do and I never want to lose you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I NEVER want to lose you. I know that we both have pasts and I dont care what we have done. I want us to start fresh and I want us to start a wonderful life together. I know that we are both young but baby I really dont want to let anything ever come between us and I mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I love you way to much to let you go... I would be so lost without you. Ik how it would feel to lose you. I know how that felt when you were sick and not being able to see you. I pretty much was going crazy. I miss you like crazy anytime that I cannot see you and my heart falls when I have to leave you. I hope that one day that I wont ever have to leave you and that I can fall asleep in your arms every night. I know this is stuff that I have told you before but Idk... I just feel in my heart I need to tell you this. U r the sweetest guy ever despite what anybody ever says. Dont let any body call u stupid and tell u that cannot do something bc of ur past. U can always change ur ways, all u have to do is believe and open ur mind to all possiblities, and always love what u do! Baby I believe in u with all my heart even if ur parents dont I want to see u succeed in every possib;e way!! i want to b there to care for u when u r sick!! u r mine and no one else!! i want to make this relationship really work. I want to be so much more than Richi was for u!!! ik tht i cant give u those things that she did but baby i love u more than she did/does (at least i think so) i love u with all my heart and strength tht i have to give. u r my world and life and id want to rush thing...but i do believe u are the one for me and want to spend the rest of my life with you.... i want u sooo bad more thn u could imagine i wish i could find more words to describe my feeling for yu but i cant despite how hard i try... Please dont leave me please i will do nething for u not to leave me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment