Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog13 (This Week)

I hate when you get used to something for so long and then all of a sudden it changes and you don't really know how to deal with it. That is what is happening to me right now. Though I know that what is about to happen is for the better, but I can't wrap my head around the fact that it is going to happen. I have always been like that though. I can't deal with sudden change. I am one of those people that do not like the fact that things are going to change. He promises me that nothing is going to change between our relationship and that we are going to stay strong, and I believe him and trust him with all my heart, though I am scared. I don't really have any friends anymore. And once he leaves people are going to see a side of me that they have not seen before. Honestly I am the quietest person ever and I am very shy. Until I started dating him I rarely talked, he helped me come out of my shell, but without him here to talk to our have somebody to rely on I will be by myself with no one. I don't want this to happen but I know that it will make things better for our life in the near future.

1 comment: