Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog9(Family)

OK, so my family and I have not been on the same page for awhile now. My mom and I have gotten closer and everything and we have always been just fine. But my dad and I, now that is a different story. We do not see eye to eye on anything. I always argue my point out and everything, but yet he sits there and tells me that I am blind and do not know what I am talking about. I know that I am young and everything, but I do know how I feel and what I think. He cannot sit there and tell me how I am feeling. I love my dad but he does not understand me. He tells me that he does not want me to make the same mistakes. I know that he doesn't but he and my mom have always taught me that you learn from your decisions in life. I know that he does not like my boyfriend. I wish that he would take the time and sit down and talk to him and try and get to know him,but every time that I ask him to his response is that I do not want to talk to him. Then yesterday, I went home and he was upset because he thought that I was about to take off, but me and Tyler were sitting in the car because I was on the phone and it was warmer. I did not know that I was supposed to bring my brothers home. They never ride with me or if they are going to they tell me. Neither of them told me that they were riding home, so I left one of my brothers caught me while I was in line, but the other one disapperaed after school yesterday so I thought that he was walking, and when I got home my dad was like where is Matthew and I said that I didn't know and that I guessed he was waking, and dad just started going off on how I do not take responsibility for anything and told me to go do what I wanted to. I know that he said something when I walked out the door but I did not hear it. When I got home last night I told mom what had happened and Hunter my brother had heard him say that I needed to get the f#$@ out and yea. So now I don't know what to do. I guess I just need to start saving money for an apartment. I know my mom does not want me to move out while I am in high school, but I can't stand being at home with dad anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart. Have things gotten better since this post?

    ReplyDelete