Monday, February 22, 2010

family love

This weekend brought back so many memories that I have been feeling like I have been forgetting. I went to Nashville to stay with my grandmother for a few days,but there was one thing that was missing and that was my grandfather. I know that people are tired of me talking about it but this is the only way I can seem to come to gripes with it. It has been three months and it seems like it hasn't been that long and it feels like it has been the longest three months of my life. I still feel like my whole life is still feeling apart and that he is the person that I need and I didn't realize that until he was gone. Every time I hear the song live like your dying by Chris Allen one part always gets me and that part would be "We only got 86 400 seconds in a day to turn it all around or throw it all away got tell em that we love em while we got a chance to say gotta live like were dying" and I didn't tell him that I loved him enough and that part really tears me up inside. If anyone reads this I would tell you to tell your loved ones and anybody that you care about that you love them because they can be gone in a heart beat and then you will regret that for ever. I know that I do and I hope that he can see that I really did love him and still do and I know that he is in a better place but I still pray to God that he was still here.
I love you Popop and I always will!!! (11-5-09)

No comments:

Post a Comment